Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Poor Baby!!!

Today Christian had tubes put in his ears. He had 5 ear infections since september and had so much fluid in his ears. To put it in the words of the doctor "a tremendous amount of fluid in both ears". My poor baby must having been feeling icky for a while and we also found out he wasn't hearing well. He has been on so many medications and I hope that this procedure helps. He was such a trooper today. Even though we woke him up at the crack of dawn and I couldn't nurse him, he was in a good mood and played with the toys and the other kids at the hospital. He did have a little bit of a rough time after the surgery but once we got home, he was back to his old self smiling like always! Hooray for no more ear infections... I hope!

2 comments:

Morales Family said...

We will be praying for him!

Melanie said...

Awww...poor little guy! I hope he's feeling MUCH better soon.