Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Monkey'N Around

Today we took Christian to a place called Monkey'N Around. It is basically an indoor playground full of toys, slides, and lots of other fun stuff for toddlers and infants. Unfortunately, Christian was the only one there! Due to Ike...maybe? Our bad luck, but have no fear Christian found plenty of ways to entertain himself and have fun. He crawled, cruised, and climbed his way over everything! I guess you could say that he was king of Monkey'N Around for the day!:0)
Just chillin'
I guess Christian didn't inherit his mom's fear of heights!
Catch!
Come on Daddy, lets play
Hey, who is this handsome fellow?
Look mom, no hands!!
Tunnel Fun
I found a new form of transportation...trouble here I come!
What can I get into next?!
Here I go.....
Beep, Beep!! I'm cruisin for cuties!

Out of the way, this driver is swirvin!
Time to go home Christian, are you gonna drive?




























































1 comment:

Morales Family said...

Oh my gosh...he is so big now. And very cute! Thanks for sharing.

love
Melissa